Thursday, September 27, 2012

I love to travel


Holidaying means travelling and for me it's even better when it's a beach place..where myself and my family enjoy to the core and also relax...One more thing that attracts me to new places is it's newness,it's unknowness and curiosity to know about the country,it's people and culture.This summer it was a spanish island...
So here is my card totally based on my holidays this summer..I have used the map of the place (playa del ingles)where we stayed(you can spot it on map)..totally local and my suitcase(hand cut window/handle) which is see through and shaker type(filled with wheels/buttons)...and which is always curious to go to new places..
Sentiments:Handwritten

The map and the card..
Entering it to Hands 2 Hearts Happy holidays challenge



 





5 comments:

  1. How totally cool!!Love the shaker element the most though each idea is so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soo much Sonia..ya holidays means to refresh..:)

      Delete
  2. Brilliant Idea for card..! never seen such lovely suitcase..with shakers ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita