Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lady.. Stamp a lot

Hi Friends,

Got my new stuff from US and here is what I tried with  inkadinkado's stamp set.I bought all the embossing stuff  but unfortunately..I am not ale to use the heat tool because of the voltage difference between US and Swiss.So I thought I would use Tawa(pan) instead..Here is the result..
I also experimented a lot with my new collection of distress inkpads..

First card is simple embossing,second card is border embossing with some resist techniques..


The stamp set used is
Google image
Entering them to
LULUPU's -Lady stamp a lot
Itsy Bitsy-All that Glitter chlg(second card)
Simon says stamp-Anything goes


Thanks for visiting my blog!!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Love the techniques you used!! Fab work!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards Smita ! The stamp set looks interesting with delicate design.Loved the colors n distressing on the second one..All the best with your embossing experiments n challenges...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card with beautiful stamps. oh then that converter is needed right??aha do we get it here?? i also didn't think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cards r beautiful...lovely color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smita both the cards are absolutely gorgeous!! And I liked the emboss effect with tawa.

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #13 - Lady Stamp-a-Lot

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty lovely creations. I like both the the cards n the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty cards and loved the heat embossing!

    Thank you for joining Lulupu Challenge#13 Lady-Stamp-a-Lot

    Thanks
    Karuna
    www.craftingqueen.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita