Friday, April 25, 2014

Fairy tale challenges #90

Hi all,

Fairy tale challenges are here with a cute challenge this fortnight..it can be anything which is cute..yeah u guessed it right,make anything which is super cute.
I have come up with this flip flop book which has Lolly Beatrice stamp from CC designs which I love.She is soo cute with a lolly in her hand .I made this as a birthday guest book for my 4 year old daughter's birthday party.
For more details about this challenge and to participate in it click here.

I had made one earlier, to see that click here.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Smita

3 comments:

  1. Moin Smita,
    die Idee ist ganz wunderbar und dein Gästebuch ist ganz bezaubernd gestaltet. Es wird eine schöne Erinnerung für deine Tochter sein.
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Smita.
    Liebe Grüße Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for appreciating my work..!
Smita